Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Aspen - Rebekah Crane

Hey there friends! My beautiful and really, really, ridiculously good-looking talented CP, Rebekah Crane has a brand new book coming your way. If you haven't already went out and devoured read, PLAYING NICE, then go on...I'll wait.

See what I mean? Brilliant!

Anyway, she has something in the works for her next book ASPEN. And if you'd like to see the first chapter (and trust me you do) then check out details on her Tumblr.http://rebekahcrane.tumblr.com/

Aren't you glad your day is a little better now?

                                                                Have a great day!









Find Rebekah on Twitter.

Find Angi on Twitter and at her alter ego's Twitter, Irene Rose.

2 comments:

  1. Cam to check to verify that the angry blog is deleted. Best wishes from Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. Its amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often..
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete